We’ll Buy Your Car. Get FREE Appraisal & KBB Instant Cash Offer In Oklahoma City, OK
We Will Buy Your Used Car, Even If You Don’t Buy One From Us.
Are you thinking, “I want to sell my car”? Then you’re in luck! At Eskridge Honda in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139, we buy cars. To sell your car, bring us your current vehicle for a FREE, professional appraisal and to receive a Kelly Blue Book (KBB) Instant Cash offer for it.
If you have a pre-owned vehicle with a clean Carfax history and it’s well maintained, then we will give you top dollar. We buy clean used cars online because our demand is so great. We do not buy salvage automobiles or those with bad Carfax history.
The appraisal is absolutely free
Once you receive your Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash offer, the decision is yours. You are not obligated to sell it to us. There are no fees or costs whatsoever for this service.
We offer real money
Online appraisers can supply you with estimates, but our specially trained automotive experts take into consideration your vehicle’s exact condition and other variables.
Any number you see online is usually a ballpark estimate and not an exact buy figure. After we appraise your vehicle, we will give you a no-haggle price to purchase your vehicle on the spot.
So… How Does It Work?
1. Set your appointment to have your vehicle appraised Monday through Friday between 9:00a – 5:00p. By setting an appointment, you are sure to get a quicker turnaround time.
2. Our experts will appraise your vehicle. You will receive your KBB Instant Cash offer in approximately 20 minutes. Feel free to speak with your appraiser, offering any additional information or ask any questions
3. Receive your offer! Sell us your car on the spot, trade it in for a new vehicle, or sleep on it and let us know before the offer expires. It’s that easy!
What do I need to bring?
- Your vehicle’s title or pay-off information.
- Valid registration and driver’s license.
- Keys, remotes, manuals, etc.
What is the catch?
No catch! Just come and receive a no obligations offer and decide if you want to sell it or not. It’s so simple!