COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Are you thinking, “Are car dealerships open coronavirus” or “Are car dealerships closed coronavirus”? Yes, Eskridge Honda is open for business, and we place the utmost priority on the health and safety of our customers and staff.
UPDATED – March 25, 2020
Over the last 50 years, Eskridge Honda has proven to be a committed partner to the OKC community and will continue to do so through out this pandemic crisis.
Eskridge Honda is receiving new information daily to help us make the right decisions for all involved concerning the COVID-19 outbreak. As you would expect, all decisions we’re making are being guided by the counsel of experts including the CDC and local and state authorities. As we quickly adapt to changes, you have likely encountered the dedication, diligence, and determination of our team members. That’s why we have implemented extra steps to ensure their safety and well-being.
• New Operating Hours effective March 24, 2020
• Service 7:00a – 6:00p Monday-Friday, 7:30a – 1:00p Saturday
• Sales 9:00a – 6:00p Monday-Saturday
• Reduced hours for staffing. We are now moving to split shifts to minimize employee exposure.
• Each workstation now has a sanitizer spray bottle. Each work surface will be wiped after every customer interaction.
• Single use for all pens – take your Eskridge pen home with you after use!
• Eskridge Honda continues to limit exposure to COVID-19 by
• Offering Service Pickup and Delivery upon request
• Test Drives at your House – schedule a test drive at home rather than coming into the dealership
• Online vehicle purchase transactions
• Offering no payments for 90 days
• Nightly deep cleaning procedures
• Posted signs to remind team members to wash and sanitize their hands often
• Instruct team members who feel ill not to report for work and communicate with their managers.
Honda Corporate is also committed to helping our customers throughout these challenging times. Here is the latest update in regards to additional services they are providing.
Existing Acura and Honda Financial Services account holders could request payment extensions and deferrals of up to 60 days, as well as late fee waivers. Honda is also contributing $1,000 toward buying a new Honda (see Eskridge for details). If you have questions about your payment options please call America Honda Finance at 1-800-448-9307. Additionally, several of our other lenders have communicated similar policies. Please give your current lender a call to discuss their COVID-19 resources.
We will continue to keep you informed of the changes we are making at our organization as we move through these challenging times.
Thoughts and prayers to our community.
The Eskridge Honda Family
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Eskridge Honda, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. Thankfully, none of our employees have shown any signs of sickness and we are continuing to ask them to be diligent in mitigating risks of exposure. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk.
In the meantime, we have implemented several new processes to help make your shopping and service needs more manageable:
• Schedule an at-home test drive
• Flexible and transparent negotiation of a new or used vehicle purchase from the comfort of your own home
• Pick-up and delivery of service vehicles available – Please call for service pricing